All the students admitted to an institute will be under the complete disciplinary control of the principal
of the institutions or any other officer(s) appointed by the competent authority for the purpose and
must conduct themselves in accordance with the disciplinary rules of the institution as framed and
notified by the principal.
UNDER THE RULES, FOLLOWING ARE THE FORBIDDEN PRACTICES:
- a) Application for leave must be submitted.
- b) If a student is found absent continuously for
- c) Classes are conducted daily/Sunday closed.
- d) Fee once paid is not refundable
- e) The student have to deposit his monthly fee installment by the 15th of every month or with a
late fine (Rs 10/- per month) by 30th of every month.
- f) Any damage to the Institute Property/Toolkit/Equipment by the student will have to pay the
cost by the student /Guardians.
- g) RAGGING IN ANY FORM IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If any incident of ragging comes to the notices
of the authority, the concerned trainee may be given the opportunity to explain and his /her
explanation is not found satisfactory, the authority would expel him from the institute.
- h) Disfiguring or otherwise damaging institutional property;
- i) Smoking in the classroom, workshop and laboratory or during field training;
- j) Use of drugs or intoxicants except for those prescribed by a registered medical practitioner and
under the knowledge of principal of the institute.
- k) Any form of ride gambling;
- l) Rowdism and rude behavior ;
- m) Use of violence in any form;
- n) Castism,communalism or practice of un-touch ability; or
- o) Any other conduct unbecoming of a trainee of the institute. Any trainee indulging in any of the
forbidden practice may attract any of the following disciplinary measure :-
- Cancellation of the scholarship/stipend ( in part or in whole ,temporarily or
permanently)in accordance with the rules prescribed in the regard.
- ii. Fine
- iii. Suspension
- iv. Expulsion; or
- v. Rustication